HERSHEY COUNTRY CLUB

HERSHEY, PA

The par-72, 6,750 yard West Course at Hershey Country Club was designed by Maurice McCarthy in 1930.  With tree-lined fairways, lush greens, and challenging hazards, the course provides a bird’s-eye view of the town.  Its signature par-3 fifth hole plays atop the hill on the front lawn of High Point mansion, Milton Hershey’s estate, which served as a clubhouse until 1970.  The West Course has hosted several LPGA and PGA tournaments, most notably the 1940 PGA Championship.  It was also home to the LPGA’s Lady Keystone Open for almost 20 years.  The West Course has a rating of 72.6 and slope of 130.